Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
×

More from DeviantArt



Details

Submitted on
March 10, 2011
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
207
Favourites
0
Comments
20
×
I went to the gaming shop and bought dice. 6 sided, 12 sided, and 20 sided.

I'll tell you a secret: It's for the comic project following Light at the End.

And I'll tell you another secret: I have no idea what I'm doing. It will be ordered chaos. But it will be FUN.
  • Listening to: The Hoosiers
  • Reading: Joe the Barbarian
  • Playing: With my new dice
  • Eating: Rice and fish sticks (grocery time!)
  • Drinking: H2O
Add a Comment:
 
:iconkeybladeofheart:
keybladeofheart Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2011  Hobbyist Artist
is the glowy man going to attack the girl's will for masive damage?!(ignor me I am a D&D freak)
Reply
:iconlightlybow:
LightlyBow Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2011  Student
Haha! I think there's not that much will left! It would probably only take one attack :)
Reply
:iconkeybladeofheart:
keybladeofheart Featured By Owner Mar 13, 2011  Hobbyist Artist
lol true
Reply
:iconbradaviel:
Bradaviel Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
As long as it's for work, it's not as nerdy..
I'm curious, now !
Reply
:iconlightlybow:
LightlyBow Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2011  Student
That's what I keep telling myself. Of course, there's nothing wrong with being a nerd, right? :)
Reply
:iconbradaviel:
Bradaviel Featured By Owner Mar 15, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Of course ^__^
Reply
:iconanimatrix1490:
animatrix1490 Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2011  Hobbyist Artist
PS I'M SO EXCITED OH MY GOSH
Reply
:iconanimatrix1490:
animatrix1490 Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2011  Hobbyist Artist
YES!

The Danny approaches, a threatening look on his face. What will you do?
Reply
:iconlightlybow:
LightlyBow Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2011  Student
1: Run 2: Knock off his hat and run 3: Rick Roll 4: Use hyper beam
5: Give him back his money 6: Plead for your life
Reply
:iconanimatrix1490:
animatrix1490 Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2011  Hobbyist Artist
Choose your response and roll your die.
Reply
:iconlightlybow:
LightlyBow Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2011  Student
Um, knock off his hat and run. What if I rolled a 6?
Reply
:iconanimatrix1490:
animatrix1490 Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2011  Hobbyist Artist
The hat thing distracts him... Momentarily. Soon enough you can hear the Danny's footsteps as he runs swiftly after you. Roll to see if you escape him.
Reply
:iconlightlybow:
LightlyBow Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2011  Student
I rolled a four.
Reply
:iconanimatrix1490:
animatrix1490 Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2011  Hobbyist Artist
Oh, wait, it's your d12. Sorry, I'm on d20 system... Hang on...
[checks notes]
Okay, you dive into a crowd, but you can see the Danny's hatless head bobbing about three people deep from you. What do you do?
Reply
:iconlightlybow:
LightlyBow Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2011  Student
Actually, I was rolling with a d6, but I'll switch to my d12 now. Now we're in sync!

Okay, I want to project my voice onto the other side of the crowd. I intend to sound like his smothering mom, in hopes that either he will answer her call or run away blindly to avoid her. I rolled an 11!
Reply
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: