Rules: Everything you type must be a lie. LIE!
1. What's your name?
2. What is your birthday and how old are you?
I never had a birthday. But I'm currently green.
3. Where do you live?
In a player piano behind Abe's Kool-Aid Outlet. It's kind of creepy at night when it starts playing and I'm still inside, but it's a great place to hide and scare passerby.
4. Do you have living relatives like parents, siblings, spouse or children?
... Relatives? What're those?
5. Do you take part in politics? If so what party/candidate do you support/vote for?
Oh, always. I'm definitely Team Edward.
23. How would you describe your personality?
Think about a hunk of cheese. A nice hunk of garlic& herb cheese, with the sides a little melty and soft. That's it.
6. Where do you work or study at?
Well, I usually go to the park, tunnel to Mongolia and help them round up their kangaroos. I don't ask for any payment, though. A good turn and all that.
7. What kind of clothes you wear?
I love to wear patterns. I have these lovely green paisley riding breeches, a striped referee's shirt, and a wonderful, voluminous orange checked cloak. Pair that with my purple spotted scarf, brown lacy gloves, steampunk goggles, and my very comfortable Mukluks, and you've pretty much got what I wore to prom and have been wearing every day since.
8. What are your favorite foods and drinks?
Oh, I don't eat. But escargot is my favorite.
9. How many friends do you have?
None. They spoil my creative genius.
18. What's your favorite pastime?
I'd have to say football. I just love sitting in front of a tv and yelling at a bunch of colored pixels.
10. Why did you join DA?
It all started when I was walking under the overpass on my way to the park, and a laptop fell right on my head. Good thing it was wrapped in cardboard box. Otherwise I might have been vaporized.
11. What kind of art you like?
I loooove surrealist art. I mean, there's so much more talent there than in any other field in the entire universe. Those people ALL know what they're doing, and it's all just so deep and wonderful. Everyone else should just give up.
12. What kind of art do you make?
Mud pies. I always have galas in Mongolia.
13. Are you famous here on DA?
Psssh, you know it! My most famous piece has to be "Mud pie #64, Remembrance of Suzan's Grandmother". They just eat that up.
14. Do you comment/answer comments?
ALWAYS. I like to be considerate and write a 6,000 word novel to everyone who comments. They deserve to be showered in my talent. If they fave, I actually go to their houses and leave one of my own mud pies on their doorstep. They love that.
15. Do you fav often?
Only pictures of myself, or of chibi nekko techno maids from the planet's core. So no, I don't have any faves.
16. Do you do lots of trades, take part in competitions or get gift art?
Do you eat cherry strudel? That's what I thought. Next question.
17. Do you like quizzes?
No. I prefer to do my soul-searching within the cozy recesses of my home's soundbox, thank you very much.
19. Do you use DA often?
No. I only come here like once a year.
20. Where did question 18 go?
Where, indeed. Where are any of us right now? Where is the earth? Are we even here?